This is an exciting part time role where you can truly make a difference within our growing business.
Based in Palmerston North, you will report through to our Administration Manager in New Plymouth and have a level of autonomy. While this role will support local operations it will be an extension of our support services based in Taranaki.
We are looking for a good honest person to join our team and be part of building a positive work environment. This person will be proactive with a focus on being organised and adding value.
We are looking for 15 hour per week to be worked Monday to Friday and can offer some flexibility.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
* Proven administration experience
* Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
* A focus on detail
* Be process driven
* Ability to build positive working relationships across the business
* Initiative with an approachable, proactive and helpful attitude
* Be professional and confident
* Have a sense of humour
Having a contracts administration background or fundamental knowledge of civil may help in this role.
Some of your tasks will include:
* Collate job packs and traffic management plans
* Manage Job sheet process
* Management of company vehicles, RUCs/rego
* Health & Safety administration
* Order and distribute PPE
* Promoting company material
* Employee inductions
* Training bookings
* Provide monthly reporting
* General office duties
We are driven to provide a positive company culture and is fully committed to the health, safety and wellbeing of our employees. Pre-employment drug and alcohol testing will apply.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic business, in a role that you can really make your own. If this sounds like you, please email [email protected]