We are looking for Class 4 heavy vehicle operators based in New Plymouth. You’ll have a civil background, experience in transporting heavy equipment and moving heavy loads and trailers full of water/liquid. You must be reliable, be able to self-manage and be prepared to do a fair days work.
This is what you’ll do:
- Operate and transport heavy equipment
- Hydro excavator
- Handle additional machinery
- Assist the team with additional work in and out of the machine when required
- Inspect job site for any safety concerns or hazards
- Keep immediate site manager informed of any issues or problems
- Ensure the safety of the public
- A current full class 4 Licence
- Pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Experience carting plant and machinery
- Familiarity with general road constructions practices
- Ability to complete paperwork on time and to a clear and presentable standard
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
Drillco is driven to provide a positive company culture and is fully committed to the health, safety and wellbeing. All PPE gear is provided and you’ll have access to our training framework.
Visit www.drillco.co.nz or Facebook @Drillco2019Ltd to understand more about what we do and how we work.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org